The course will not only explain the legislative requirements of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) 2002 Regulations but will also provide schools with the tools on how to comply with legislation.
Following completion of this workshop, delegates should have an understanding of the following:
- Hazard groups associated with substances
- Different ways a substance can get in your body
- Safety Data Sheets (where to get them and how to extract relevant information)
- How to produce a COSHH Risk Assessment
- Where to find relevant information for substances which don't have Safety Data Sheets
Due to limitations, bookings are limited to one place per site - If you book a place and realise you can’t make it, please be courteous and cancel it to ensure someone else can receive that place.