Introduction to the new, powerful SIMS analysis tool - Discover - this module is now available to all schools at no extra cost.
This session will cover:
- Working with pre-defined Discover graphs
- Filtering graphs
- Creating 2 and 3 set Venn diagrams
- Using Venn diagrams to combine groups
- Saving custom graphs and sharing them with other users
- Creating user defined groups for use in Discover
- Creating user defined Dynamic groups for use in SIMS.net
- Working with data from previous years (Discover holds data for the current and two previous academic years)
- Making use of Discover Dynamic groups in SIMS - attendance, assessment marksheets and home page panels.
Chargeable as per SLA at £120 or 1 training credit (for schools buying in at Level 2).
PLEASE NOTE - A cancellation fee of £120 per half day session will be charged if course attendance is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
Car parking is available on site, however vehicle access on/off site is not possible between 08:30 - 08:45 and 15:15 - 15:30.
All SIMS users, admin and teaching/support staff responsible for reporting in SIMS.net. Particularly data managers, SLT staff, business managers.