Helping you get the best from your management information system
Our service is constantly adapting to meet schools’ needs, and much of our development work is in response to customer feedback. We help you use your MIS software to its maximum potential, so it works for you to save time and money. We strive to deliver an MIS support service that offers value for money.
Our service package includes:
Two levels of service: Level 1 is the standard level, and includes:
• Discounted SIMS licensing
• An annual review of your MIS needs
• Software upgrades completed out of hours
• Telephone and remote support, 9am – 4pm
• Access to guidance via the SIMS Wiki
• Investigation of any software issues
• Workshops to include School Census and Workforce Census, and End of Key Stage Reporting
• Comprehensive training in new SIMS modules.
Level 2 includes the following in addition to your Level 1 benefits, allowing you to enhance your service:
• 6 additional training credits (excludes external provider training)
• 1 day of consultancy available to ensure you get the maximum benefit from your MIS
• Support for NovaT6 (Please see Terms and Conditions regarding training)
• New Staff Training
• Additional Training taken from the planned training programme is charged at £120 per session (excludes external provider training)
• Additional Consultancy/One to One training is charged at £350 per day
• Support requested over and above SLA may be considered on an individual basis, and will be charged at £175 per half day.
What you said about our service
“Without the SIMS support team we would be unable to fully complete DFE requirements, long may your team continue to support our school”
Star of the Sea Primary School
Last year we
• Responded to 2592 calls logged with the helpdesk
• Delivered training to 603 users
• Offered 153 training courses or workshops
• Carried out 304 Upgrades
• Supported 231 Census returns and 77 School Workforce returns
Next year we will
• Provide new courses to keep up to date with developments and provide support for Senior Leaders to ensure you get the most from your SIMS System.
• Work with capita to introduce and support new software developments including Teacher App, Parent App and Parent App Lite.